Monday, November 24, 2008

The Bauble

The Bauble stilllife


Detail:

The Bauble detail 01

Detail:

The Bauble detail
Varition on the vase paintings. Because we go in the direction of Christmas I have added a Christmas ball (Bauble). Mostly complex was the reflexies in the vase.
.
Variatie in de vaas schilderijen, omdat we richting kerstdagen gaan heb ik een kerstbal toegevoegd. Het meest moeilijke was de juiste reflexie in de vaas.
.
This is the result/resultaat.
Click on the painting and you can see the details!
.
Acrylic on canvas 9.5x12inch (24x30cm).
Status:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice paintings. I wish I could paint like that. The last picture I thought it was a frog at first glance! My mistake :P I think You should do more potraits of women. The girl you painted by the beach is my favourite.

PS: Do drop my my site and watch the video the have on the page. It's supposed to make you money.

Amran Ismail

Karel Tuinart said...

Thanks, for your nice words Amran!