Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dutch Cow Top Model (part three)

Cows - Koeien

Painting of Top Model Koos with kid Kees. In my neighborhood they say always to me, making lying painting work want we all time! I say, I like it lying work. Dutch expression, all craziness on a stick I make yet a.. painting inspired on Koos temporarily. After that I go over on city scapes in the province Gelderland (Holland), I hope you like it.

Schilderij van het Top Model Koos met kind Kees. In mijn buurt zeggen ze altijd, liggend werk maken willen we allemaal! Ik zeg, vind het heerlijk dat liggende werk. Nederlandse uitdukking, alle gekheid op een stokje, ik maak voorlopig nog een schilderij van Koos.. Hierna ga ik over op stadslandschappen in Gelderland, hoop dat jullie dat leuk vinden.

This is the result/resultaat.

Acrylic on canvas 12x9.5inch (30x24cm).

Status:

No comments: